Wednesday, July 13, 2005

"Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and action where it often substitutes for both" John Holmes

The three most rapid, effective means of communication? Telephone, Text (email), and no question - Tell All Access. Saw this tonight posted in Net News

Message to BILL PRESS: please contact SAGA's President ED CHRISTIAN immediately.

It is therefore reasonable to conclude...Bill did get the message...the entire industry got to read Ed's mail and...when you absolutely positively have to get a message to anyone count on Joel Denver & Company. As I have said here before, Joel and his All Access crew are the goods.

Have you read what my favorite rich person has to say? Not Mr Buffett, nor Mr Welch, and no, not my close personal friends Mr Bentson and Mr Hartman but Mr Rich himself, Bobby Rich. I always listen to the counsel of my rich friends, especially Bobby, read his writing here

0 comments: