Friday, November 09, 2007

"From the flow of enthusiasm I let the melody escape. I pursue it. Breathless I catch up with it. It flies again, it disappears, it plunges into a chaos of diverse emotions. I catch it again, I seize it, I embrace it with delight...I multiply it by modulations, and at last I triumph in the first theme. There is the whole symphony." Beethoven

"When you cannot make pure goods and full weight, go to something else that is honest, even if it is breaking stone." James Gamble

"In modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn't know what he is doing." Owen Young

Today's image: Autumn In Technicolor by Celine. Awesome. Thank you!

Congrats & cheers: Rob Barnett chief exec and impresario at My Damn Channel on his outfits new blog, The Night Feed and on the debut of Harry Shearer's latest effort Waterboardin' USA - check it out here.

0 comments: