Friday, February 06, 2009


"Despite the rejection, and in violation of all the rules, I came back year after year." Joseph Barbera

"Basically, everything I try to do is to present an alternative to what somebody else is doing." Matt Groening

"In general, shorter is better. If you can encapsulate your idea into a single captivating sentence, you're halfway home." Len Wein

Today's image: My Poems Keep My Mind Unempty by Poems of a selfish record player Wicked frames, cool shot, thanks for sharing.


Five things to start doing
in 2009

3. Make a difference. Dedicate yourself to work that matters. Go for greatness.

Start by catching your people doing things right, giving praise for doing the right things. The number one complaint of talent remains "I get very little feedback and when I do, it's negative."

Congrats & cheers: Bill Baker, a former Group W colleague, has written a book on leadership that deserves your attention. Leading with Kindness: How Good People Consistently Get Superior Results [Amazon info]

blog comments powered by Disqus